Clan Casual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Casual

The home of Clan Casual in Blackshot Garena

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad 1st clan war experience

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bad 1st clan war experience Empty Bad 1st clan war experience Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Downcomer

So its the first time Ive participated in a clan war and 2nd match was against Axis.Krypton. Might be a cool match against some seasoned vets... until they start abusing glitches in the map

Bad 1st clan war experience Screen10

Quite a disappointment, considering that this is supposedly an established clan with a standing and we were having a clan war.

Dex, I couldnt post on the BS forums. Im supposed to login to the Garena launcher - click blackshot - click forum at the bottom of the page. But it doesnt log me in, so I couldnt post there. If anyone's able to log into the blackshot forums, let me know how you did it

2Bad 1st clan war experience Empty Re: Bad 1st clan war experience Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:57 am

Erika Toda

Erika Toda
Admin

lolololol
relaxxxx... hahax

3Bad 1st clan war experience Empty Re: Bad 1st clan war experience Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Siones

Siones
Admin

oh so this is the incident.

Now i wonder where's their integrity.

https://casualblackshot.forumotion.com

4Bad 1st clan war experience Empty Re: Bad 1st clan war experience Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Erika Toda

Erika Toda
Admin

ai ya
they hiding behind computers ma
call them go colo play
see if they dare to glitch a not

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum